Take in the thrill of this open air ride as you travel through the 144 islands of the Bay. As you pass through your skipper will share the fascinating tales of the Bay from cultural myths to local legends.
See iconic landmarks including the Cape Brett Peninsula, the Hole in the Rock and Cathedral Cave. Travel through the Hole in the Rock and enter Cathedral cave and wonder at these naturally formed attractions.
Take the opportunity to spot wildlife in this stunning marine park with dolphins, seals and birdlife as well as the occasional passing whale. Capture them on film during photo and video opportunity stops.
About the Vessel
Mack Attack’s catamaran hull was designed to break the round New Zealand speed record. The vessel is powered by two 660 hp turbo-charged diesel motors. Mack Attack was purpose-built and specially designed for speed and comfort in most sea conditions.
The Best Bits
- Fastest way to the Hole in the Rock, get to the Hole and back in 1.5 hours if you are limited for time
- Travelling among the 144 islands
- Thrills and excitement, an open air ride on this fast boat is full of thrills and excitement
- Includes all the must see parts of the Bay, Cape Brett Peninsula, the Hole in the Rock and Cathedral Cave
- Multiple trips departing each day
2.5hr trip BOOK WITH US FOR $95.00!