The Dune Rider vehicle:
• Is purpose built to go off-road and air conditioned
• Has just 36 reclining seats, offering lots of leg room
• Has a sloping floor to give the best views
Tides will determine the order of activity stops and whether digging for shellfish is possible.
Remember your change of clothes, towel, hat, sunscreen and camera.
The Best Bits
- Fascinating commentary by our local drivers
- A coastal café morning tea stop
- Entrance to Gumdigger’s Park, a replica 1900s gumdiggers camp on the site of an ancient buried Kauri forest (included in price)
- A freshly prepared lunch box (included in price)
- A walk to Cape Reinga lighthouse and viewing the meeting of the two oceans
- Driving along 90 Mile Beach with a stop to wet your feet
- Climbing huge sand dunes and boogie boarding down
- Visiting the Ancient Kauri Kingdom workshop
- A stop at the ‘world famous’ Mangonui Fish Shop
(fresh fish and chips optional extra)
10 – 11 hr trip Normal $149.00
BOOK WITH US FOR $134.10 including Lunch!